Conveniently located in Midrand’s newest office park development, “Capital Hill”, Sanrose Autobody is a multi-million rand, state-of-the-art, approved autobody repair facility. This ultra modern repair centre has changed the face of the panel beating industry in South Africa, aligning itself with top international brands in order to offer a specialised service for a range of manufacturers.
Having grown from a small family business into one of the country’s most sought after major structural repairers, Sanrose has remained focused on offering a personalised service and individual attention to each client in an uncompromisingly professional setting.
Our present day facilities cover more than 3 800 square metres and include fully imported, top-of-the-line computerised equipment, expertly installed and operated to allow the most sophisticated repairs to take place. Workshop staff are highly skilled and training opportunities are constantly sourced and provided in order to ensure that our workshop technicians stay in line with the latest repair trends, methods and techniques.
As a market leader, Sanrose Autobody has also introduced an original manufacturer waterborne paint system. This not only provides unparalleled levels of paint quality, but also removes dangerous toxins from the surroundings and ensures that environmental standards are recognised and maintained.
Our members bring over fifty years’ combined experience to the company, and all are committed to the ongoing process of empowerment, from creating staff development to securing comprehensive BEE ownership. Our team is our family and together we are passionate about offering the most professional, hassle-free and personalised experience possible for every client.
- 24-hour tow-in service nationwide
- Drive out quotations
- State-of-the-art quoting on the Audatex system
- Rental fleet on availability
- Coffee lounge with full internet access
- Secure overnight vehicle storage, 24-hour guards and CCTV
- Regular SMS and telephonic updates
- External Customer Service Index monitoring (K&A Smart)
- Client collection and drop off
- 24-hour emergency contact: 076 692 2369
- 12 to 36 month warranty on replacement parts and workmanship
- Lifetime warranty on paint
- General Motors
- Audi Aluminium Approved (Audi R8, TT)
- RMI (Retail Motor Industry)
- SAMBRA (South Africa’s Motor Body Repairers Association)
- AA Quality Assured
- As an RMI member and major structural repairer (MSR), Sanrose Autobody is required to:
- Adhere to a strict code of conduct
- Guarantee top quality service at fair prices
As part of SAMBRA, Sanrose Autobody meets the highest standards of workmanship and service which are maintained through rigorous grading levels. Sanrose Autobody holds the highest SAMBRA grading obtainable.
Sanrose Autobody is proud to be recognised by South Africa’s top insurance companies and brokers, with an onsite Santam drive in assessment centre.
Sanrose Autobody is conveniently located in a safe environment, 5 minutes from the Allandale off-ramp on the N1 highway.
- Located at 79 Capital Hill, Le Roux Avenue, Midrand
- Tel: +27 11 805 1501
- Fax: +27 11 315 0208
- Email: email@example.com
- 24-hour emergency assistance: 076 692 2369
Need directions? Download our map here.